In order to make sure that spray foam insulation is applied safely and properly to the appropriate area, it’s important to have it professionally installed by a qualified team from a licensed and insured business. Since spray foam insulation expands rapidly to many times its size, any accidental application in the wrong spots can result in disaster. It takes precision and experience to apply this type of insulation properly and effectively. The installer should also wear protective equipment to keep themselves safe and apply proper protection to the surrounding areas of your home.
If spray foam insulation is a product you are interested in getting for your home, A Best Insulation can help you.
Additional Benefits that may Interest you
Here are even more of the benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
· Improves your home energy performance by reducing your HVAC running time
· Your heating and cooling cost will be reduced, sometimes more than 40 %
· HVAC equipment can be downsized, thereby reducing construction costs
· SPF contains no formaldehyde or ozone depleting substances
· Improves interior air quality by reducing indoor levels of air pollutants
· Reduces the chances of mold growth
· Protects your family’s health from dangerous molds, airborne pollutants, and allergens
· In South Florida reduces the levels of humidity in your home
· Improves the structural integrity of your roof, (with closed cell up to 300%)
· Reduces insurance costs in hurricane areas
· Makes roofs more durable by eliminating the ability of water to seep through fasteners and seams
· Ideal for severe action of weather and water (closed cell), rated by FEMA as flood resistant material for roof, walls, and floors
· Makes your house much more comfortable than any other kind of insulation, in summer or winter time
· Avoid animal intrusion in homes by completely sealing off the attic space
The benefits of spray foam insulation can work wonders for your South Florida home. SPF should be installed by a professional so contact us today for a free estimate.
Why Choose Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray Foam Insulation is a two-component mixture composed of an “A side” (Isocyanate) and a “B side” (Polyol resin). These two materials previously heated comes out from a tip of a spray gun, the mixture reacts forming a foam that adheres to surfaces like roofs, walls or floors or fills cavities. This material has extraordinary physical properties that make Spray Foam Insulation one of the best materials for Insulate homes and other structures.
How Does Spray Foam Insulation Work?
Spray foam insulation is made with a mixture of liquid elements that has an exothermic reaction and expands in form as they are applied. As the liquid travels from the drums, reactor, hose and eventually to the gun and gets heated up, the components get ready to react and expand once they are sprayed onto the wall surface. The expansion happens in ten seconds or less, meaning that even large areas in commercial buildings or homes with a lot of square footage can get sprayed in a matter of minutes. This means that it is easier and simpler to install than rolls of insulation. It also means that it is possible to insulate areas that would otherwise be hard to reach, like attics and ceilings. Spray foam can be the ideal kind of insulation for homes that were left partially finished or home with exposed areas that still need to be finished to be usable.